Mitchells currently employs a team of qualified engineers onsite at our fabrication facility.
This means face to face communication between those designing and those constructing your conveying solutions.
This team of 15 engineers and drafts persons works on detailed plant layout and equipment design and automation.
Mitchells employ 70 plus workshop staff.
Mitchells’ staff are given the latest and best technical training and work to strict EU safety guidelines. The result is happy workers producing high quality equipment.
Mitchells’ manufacturing facility is a state of the art centre, outfitted with the latest technologies and systems to ensure our equipment is manufactured efficiently and to the highest level of quality.
The 8500m2 workshop floor contains:
• CNC Laser cutter
• CNC Plasma cutter
• CNC Break press
• CNC Rolling press
• Machining lathes
• Sandblasting room
• Powder coating paint system
The engineering team at Mitchells use Autodesk’s new design software, AutoCAD Inventor 2014.
The 3D mechanical modelling software allows the Mitchells team to produce 3D, digital designs of our products.
Customers using similar software can upload and view these designs, and even incorporate the images into their own 3D factory-scapes to provide incredible lifelike walkthroughs.
This CAD software also makes it possible to immediately send production drawings to our CNC computerized machinery.
Here is a brief, step-by-step description of our process.
Step 1 – Request & First Proposal
• Upon receiving a request, Mitchells’ team of engineers analyse the project and write up a first proposal
• This first proposal is followed by a detailed technical discussion between our engineers, component suppliers and the customer to optimise the solution and ensure the customers’ needs are met
• Customers have a single point of contact with Mitchells who can be contacted at any time during the collaborative process
Step 2 – Equipment Design
• Mitchells engineers complete a detailed design of all equipment using the latest 3D imaging software
Step 3 – Manufacture
• Purchasing of components and materials from reputed European suppliers
• Equipment manufacture
• Spare parts available worldwide thanks to Mitchells’ global presence
Step 4 – Shipping
• Equipment is pre-assembled before delivery
• Pre-assembly allows for better quality and safer shipping as the equipment is already tested, and easier and quicker to install
Step 5 – Support
• Comprehensive 24hr support during installation and start up
• Support available in the form of onsite engineers, phone support or other customised solutions
Step 6 – After Sales
• Training and maintenance
• Mitchells’ global presence ensures world class after sales support regardless of the project’s size or location